Payment system: fair pricing meets flexibility
Merchant banking for nonprofits is our specialty and we deliver value, flexibility and tailored solutions through our banking partner, TransFirst. Fees cover all merchant bank/credit card fees, software and support.
- Process all major credit/debit cards/e-checks online [Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express]
- Online transactions, virtual terminal, card swipe and mobile payments
- Direct deposit within 48 hours of each transaction
Click & Pledge processes in the following other currencies:
- Canadian Dollars [http://www.ClickandPledge.ca/Pricing//]
- Euro & British Pound [http://www.ClickandPledge.eu/Pricing//]
- Hong Kong Dollars [http://www.ClickandPledge.asia/Pricing//]
* Incidental merchant bank fees will be applied, such as Assessments and an Access Fee that will be detailed on monthly merchant statements.
* Non-Qualified Transactions: Although most charitable transactions are waived, Visa & MasterCard may assess 1.50% for cards that earn points.
* All US accounts are powered by Transfirst Merchant Services. A representative of Transfirst will contact the primary account contact for additional information.
- Application Fee
- Processing Fee (includes Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express)
- Per transaction processing fee
- Per transaction eCheck fee
- Monthly fee
- Payment cycle/method
- Name on credit card statement
- Account setup time