Free support is provided through email and forum. Response time is within 72 business hours.
Premier Support (Fee Based)
C&P Premier Support provides the paid phone support resources necessary to accomplish any task or project in the Click & Pledge platform of products.
How-to questions, technical issues, or developer support, you will get fast, expert answers.
You may choose from a quick troubleshoot and problem solving session or from an extended, long-term option providing unlimited phone support.
Our paid support services include different plans so you may select the level of service that’s right for your situation. All plans are designed to accelerate user adoption, increase productivity, and maximize your Click & Pledge ROI.
Premier Phone Support Plans [866.999.2542]
Pay online: Click to Pay
Multiple support options are available as part of the Premiere Support program. Each package offers a set of key features and multiple packages may be purchased together.
- Download and post install for Library and PAAS (Payment as a Service)
- Auto Responder Thank you or Receipt
- Donation Reports (3 separate reports)
- Mapping of Donation to certain Salesforce.com Opportunity, Contact, or Account fields.
- Advanced Checkout page (1 page)
- 5 levels of donations
- SKU Mapping
- 3 hours of training (Specific topics)
This is a Donation Platform setup, and is used when an organization wants help getting set up with some of the amazing features available through Click and Pledge.
Salesforce Automatic Upgrade
- One full year of automatic upgrades within Click and Pledge
- All post-installation changes in Salesforce.com with PAAS (Payment as a Service), Library, and Events
Package requires the customer to schedule upgrade when they receive an alert that upgrade is available, and requires sign off upon completion.
- $399 Three Month Retainer
- $679 Six Month Retainer
- $1,199 12 Month Retainer
Two hours per month of either email or phone support, and can include:
- SFDC Setup/connectivity
- Connect platform
- Checkout pages (Easy and Advanced pages)
Retainer packages allow you access to an expert ready to help, typically within two hours of initial contact, in critical need cases. You may have questions about the functionality of your account, how to create reports, or checkout pages. You may require help troubleshooting your integration settings with Salesforce, or an existing event or auction you are holding. Does NOT include support for FAAS (Forms as a Service), or Click and Pledge Update assistance.
Sometimes, you just need something fixed in a hurry!
- $4,800.00 12 months
- $2,670.00 6 months
- $1,425.00 3 months
- Build a client relationship with a Platinum Rep—a dedicated sole point of contact for Click and Pledge application setups, new software releases, and upcoming improvements. Platinum Reps will have ongoing knowledge of your account and your unique needs.
- Establish timelines and progress milestones for both internal and external stakeholders, and maintain timely successful delivery of our solutions.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Identify areas within your organization which are best suited for donation growth.
- Platinum Support customers enjoy a 50% rate reduction off of all Premier Support Packages!
A Platinum Rep gives you accessibility to expert advice about Salesforce and Click and Pledge.
Your Platinum Rep wants to get to know your organization. Your Rep will evaluate your needs, and help you to establish appropriate project timelines so you are better able to anticipate future gifts. Better giving keeps your good work not only good, but more effective!
Your Platinum Rep will be accessible via email, phone, and meeting for a total of 4 hours per month, including bi-monthly Board Meeting participation, if requested.
On-site support is available for additional fees. 3rd Party applications are not supported, but integration with integrated open source platforms is covered.
Looking for Database setup, customization and importing? Check out our Salesforce Consultant Partners. Click Here