Please direct all related inquiries to:
Click & Pledge
2200 Kraft Drive
Blacksburg, VA 24060-6356
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or use any internet website or software application owned, operated, or maintained by Click & Pledge (the “Platform”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to the information we collect:
- On this Platform.
- In email, text, chat bots, and other electronic messages between you and this Platform (as defined below) and/or other services provided by the Company or made available to you.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Platform and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Platform operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Platform.
This Policy applies to:
- All visitors (“Site Visitors”) to and users of the Platform;
- Anyone who enrolls for our services (“Clients”).
Site Visitors and Clients are referred to collectively as “Users” or “you”, interchangeably.
In order to ensure the free, informed, and unambiguous consent of our Users to the collection and use of personal data, the Company requires all Users to read this Policy and accept the terms and conditions contained herein, together with consent to release personal data subject to such terms and conditions.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age in the United States (“US”) or under the age of 16 in the European Union (“EU”). No one under the age of 13 in the US or under the age of 16 in the EU may provide any information to or on the Platform. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 in the US or under 16 in the EU. If you are under 13 in the US or under 16 in the EU, do not use or provide any information on this Platform or through any of its features, register on the Platform, make any purchases through the Platform, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Platform, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 in the US or under the age of 16 in the EU without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 in the US or under the age of 16 in the EU, please contact us at privacy@ClickandPledge.com.
California residents under 13 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their Personal Information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights (below) for more information.
This Policy addresses the following topics:
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Data retention and deletion
- Data usage and processing
- Data sharing and disclosure
- Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
- What are your data protection rights?
- California Residents
- Nevada Residents
- International Privacy Practices
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies and other tracking do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What Data We Collect
We collect some Personal Information about you from our Platform to maintain the Platform and to tailor the Platform to your needs, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, photograph, profile photograph, credit, debit, or other payment cardholder information, with or without any required security or access code, personal identification number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you;
- Information on your browser, IP address, location, and device;
- Information on your behavior on our Platform, including pages viewed, links clicked, and actions taken;
- Demographic information;
- Transaction information, including information related to the use of the Platform, types of services requested, dates and times of such requests, payment methods, and other similar information;
- Location data, including User location searches;
- Communications data, including messages, comments, or file transmissions; and
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Platform, and usage details.
The information we collect on or through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms or fields on our Platform. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Platform;
- Your search queries on the Platform; and
- Metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips.
- When you register for an account on the Platform;
- When you provide financial information or other related information to allow us to issue monies to the Clients;
- When you order services from, or through our Platform;
- When you provide responses to a survey or questionnaire;
- When you join or enroll in an event through our Platform;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our Platform;
- When you provide information to us through a third-party application, service or website;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us, or our Platform, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions; and
- When you participate in forums, and reviews or provide or post questions, answers or other user-generated content.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Platform or transmitted to other users of the Platform or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Platform with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Our Platform may now or in the future integrate with social network sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Platform with other apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information, including your questions and answers, with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social network sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social network sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
How Do We Collect Your Data
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, device information, location data provided by the client device, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- When you download or use the Platform.
- When you submit content to the Platform, like reviews, messages, or comments.
- When you enable access to your device’s location-tracking functionality, whether the Platform is running in the foreground (Platform open and on-screen) or background (Platform open but not on-screen). Certain functionality may be affected while location data is turned off.
Clients expressly and directly provide personal data, including payment information, to the Company via the Platform when enrolling for our services. Clients expressly acknowledge and agree that the data is necessary for the Company to provide our services and that without the data the Company is unable to provide such services.
As you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Platform, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile phone or other device. We may collect information regarding and related to your computer or mobile device, such as hardware models and IDs, device type, operating system version, the request type, the content of your request and basic usage information about your use of our Platform, such as date and time. In addition, we may collect information regarding application-level events and associate that with your account to provide customer service. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
- Information about you from sources other than you, such as from social media websites (i.e., Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or others), blogs, analytics providers, business affiliates and partners and other users. This includes, without limitation, identity data, contact data, marketing and communications data, behavioral data, technical data and content data
- Information from other sources that is connected with information we collect through our Platform by you. For example, if you choose to link, create, or log in to your Click & Pledge account with a social media service, e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter, or if you engage with a separate application or website that uses our API, or whose API we use, we may receive information about you or your connections from that application. This includes, without limitation, profile information, profile picture, gender, user name, user ID associated with your social media account, age range, language, country, friends list, contact names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and other identifiers and any other information you permit the social network to share with third parties. The data we receive is solely dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network and not on Click & Pledge policies.
- In connection with providing services on our Platform, we may receive call data, including the date and time of the call or SMS message, the calling party’s phone number, and the content of the SMS message. You consent to the receipt, collection and storage of this information.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). You may opt out of behavioral tracking on this Platform and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking by e-mailing us at privacy@ClickandPledge.com.
The information we collect automatically may contain statistical data, but we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Platform and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Platform according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Platform.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Platform and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, tracking pixels, or single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How Will We Use Your Data
We use the information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Platform and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform, Platform or any products or services we offer or provide through the foregoing.
- Improve our internal operations, systems, services and products.
- Provide users with customer support including, sending you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
- Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters.
- Protect, investigate, detect, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized use or illegal activity.
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about our services, products, promotions, news, and events of Click & Pledge.
- Verify your identity and prevent impersonation, spam or other unauthorized or illegal activity including, without limitation, infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the unsubscribe button in on your user profile page. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information (below).
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information (below).
How Do We Store Your Data
The Company securely stores your data on servers leased from a reputable third-party hosting service located within the United States. Data is retained in accordance with the Company’s User Agreement.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Platform. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
Data Retention and Deletion
The Company retains user profile, transactions, and other information for as long as a user maintains their account.
Users may request the deletion of their accounts at any time. Following such requests, the Company deletes the data that it is not required to retain for purposes of regulatory, tax, insurance, litigation, or other legal requirements. For example, the Company retains location, device, and usage data for these purposes for a minimum of 7 years; while it retains such data, it may also use it for purposes of safety, security, fraud prevention and detection, and research and development. In certain circumstances, the Company may be unable to delete a User’s account, such as if there’s an outstanding credit on the account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, the Company will delete the account as described above.
The Company may also retain certain information indefinitely, if necessary, for purposes of safety, security, and fraud prevention. For example, if the Company deactivates a User’s account because of unsafe behavior or security incidents, the Company may retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new account in the future.
Data Usage and Processing
We collect and use personal data only where we have one or more lawful grounds for doing so. Such grounds may vary depending on where our Users are located, but generally include processing personal data:
- To provide requested services and features.
In order to provide our services, we must collect and use certain personal data. This includes:
- User profile data, which we use to establish and maintain User accounts; verify User identity; communicate with Users about their orders and accounts; and enable Users to make or receive payments (as and if applicable)
- Usage data, which is necessary to maintain, optimize, and enhance the Platform
- Transaction information
- Information relating to customer support
- For purposes of the legitimate interests of the Company or other parties.
This includes using personal data to maintain and enhance our Users’ safety and security. For example, we use personal data to prevent use of our Platform by Users who have engaged in inappropriate or dangerous behavior.
This also includes purposes such as combating fraud; improving our Platform, direct marketing, research, and development; and enforcing the Company’s User Agreement.
In addition, it includes using personal data to the extent necessary for the interests of other people or the general public, such as in connection with legal or insurance claims, and to protect the rights and safety of others.
- To fulfill the Company’s legal obligations.
We collect and use personal data to comply with applicable laws. The Company may also share data with law enforcement regarding criminal acts or threats to public safety, or requests by third parties pursuant to legal processes.
- With consent.
The Company may collect and use personal data based on the User’s consent. For example, we may collect personal data through voluntary surveys. Responses to such surveys are collected on the basis of consent and will be deleted once no longer necessary for the purposes collected.
A User who has provided consent to the collection or use of their personal data can revoke it at any time. However, the User will not be able to use any Service or feature that requires the collection or use of that personal data
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We may disclose aggregated information about our Users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Click & Pledge’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information is held by Click & Pledge about our Users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, court or legal process.
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Click & Pledge, our users, or others.
- Under 18 U.S.C. §§ 2702(b)(8) and 2702(c)(4) (Voluntary Disclosure Of Customer Communications or Records), Click & Pledge may disclose user account information to law enforcement, without a subpoena, court order, or search warrant, in response to a valid emergency when we believe that doing so is necessary to prevent death or serious physical harm to someone. Click & Pledge will not release more information than it prudently believes is necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We only use such data in the aggregate form and our analytical services do not record any personal information.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney).
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another’s rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. Click & Pledge does not share any personal information with unaffiliated third parties for marketing or advertising purposes; however, you have the right to opt-out of the share of your personal information for such purposes. You can opt-out by sending an e-mail to privacy@ClickandPledge.com.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending an e-mail to privacy@ClickandPledge.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
The Company may send its Users information about products and services of the Company, always with the consent of the User. Clients consent to marketing and promotional communication when they enroll for our services pursuant to the User Agreement.
If you have agreed to receive such marketing materials, you may always opt-out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop the Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
Your GDPR Privacy Rights. The Company is committed to making you fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every User is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from the Company copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the Company transfer the data collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Users who voluntarily provide their personal data in order for the Company to provide services do so pursuant to the Company’s User Agreement. The retention, return, transfer, and destruction of personal data provided for such purposes is subject to the terms of such User Agreement.
If you make a request, the Company has one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the information provided below.
Your California Privacy Rights
Summary – California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits residents of the State of California to request from certain businesses with whom the California resident has an established business relationship a list of all third parties to which the business, during the immediately preceding calendar year, has disclosed certain personally identifiable information for direct marketing purposes. We are required to respond to a customer request only once during any calendar year. To make such a request you should contact privacy@ClickandPledge.com. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the California Privacy Rights requirements and only information sharing that is covered will be included in our response.
Right to Know About Information Collected, Disclosed or Sold – Click & Pledge does not sell your personal information for monetary consideration but under various state laws we are required to state the following, even though it does NOT relate or apply to our practices. You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, or sell. To submit a verifiable request, please email privacy@ClickandPledge.com. If you have an account with us, we will verify the request by confirming the email address used to make the request is the same as the email address on file for the account. If you do not have an account with us, we will verify the request by sending an email to the email address used to make the request. We may ask for additional information reasonably related to the request to verify the authenticity of the requestor.
Collection of Personal Information – The categories of California consumers’ Personal Information we may collect include the following: personal details, demographic information, contact details, consent records, location information, purchase and payment details, employer details, views and opinions. We also collect other kinds of information from you or other sources, which may include, but is not limited to, information about your use of, visits to and interaction and engagement with the Platform, as well as content and ads on the Platform, all of which may be aggregated; browsing history; and searches for and interactions with e-commerce opportunities, such as merchants and offers contained in the Platform.
We may collect California consumers’ Personal Information from the sources listed in the Section titled, “How Do We Collect Your Data?” As defined in that section, this may include:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view the Platform via your browser’s cookies
- Use the Platform
- Submit content to the Platform, like reviews, messages, or comments
- Enable access to their device’s location-tracking functionality, whether the Platform is running in the foreground (Platform open and on-screen) or background (Platform open but not on-screen). Certain functionality may be affected while location data is turned off.
We may obtain personal information from the following sources as well: GeoIP Data; ID; IDFA; IP address; ISP; SSID; IMSI; IMEI; Log files; Web Beacons; Pixel Tags; Local Shared Objects, and Local Storage, such as HTML5, and equivalents. We use this data for the purposes listed above in the section titled, “How Will We Use Your Data” or for direct marketing as outlined in the section titled, “Marketing.”
Disclosure or Sale of Personal Information – We may have disclosed the categories of Personal Information listed within this Policy for a business or commercial purpose. We may have disclosed such Personal Information to the following categories of third parties for a business purpose:
- other entities within the Company or its affiliate(s) for a legitimate business purpose such as operating the Platform and providing services to you;
- third party processors for the purpose of providing services to you;
- third party providers where our Platform uses third party advertising, plugins or content;
- third party providers to assist with the collection, storage and segmentation of online data. These third party providers may collect user information from our Platform for their own purposes, including but not limited to, monitoring fraud around the web;
- third parties for the purpose of recognizing our users and delivering interest-based content and advertisements to them. We may share your user information with our partners such as your name, postal address, email, or other identifier. Our partners may also: (i) collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, advertising ID, and information about your browser or operating system; (ii) combine user information about you received from the Company with information about you from other sites or services; and (iii) place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser; and
- third party vendors involved in the administration of contests, competitions, sweepstakes, prize draws, or webcasts.
We may have disclosed or sold Personal Information to the following categories of third parties for a business purpose or a commercial purpose:
- Third party providers where our Platform uses third party advertising, plugins or content. If you choose to interact with any such advertising, plugins or content, information about your activities on the Platform to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests may be shared with the relevant third party provider. If you click or tap on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria;
- Third parties for the purpose of recognizing our users and delivering interest-based content and advertisements to them. We may share your user information with our partners such as your name, postal address, email, or other identifier. Our partners may also: (i) collect information directly from your device, such as your IP address, device ID, advertising ID, and information about your browser or operating system; (ii) combine user information about you received from the Company with information about you from other sites or services; and (iii) place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser;
- Third parties such as advertisers who will use online data to serve ads that they believe are relevant to your interests, and who agree to maintain the confidentiality of this information. Some of these third parties may combine the online data with their own data about you to form a more detailed picture;
- Third party partners such as marketing and advertising companies and agencies, content publishers, retailers, third party providers of goods and services; or service providers whose services are embedded into and/or appear within the Platform when you use a co-branded service (a service operated with a partner of the Company), or register or otherwise provide information on such co-branded site. This information is only passed on if and when you grant us permission to pass the collected information back to that third party;
- Third party providers of goods and services on a rental or other basis for some of our services when information (such as the name of our users, their mailing address, phone number, email address – and in certain circumstances their employer’s name, company size and other industry data) is provided in connection with webcasts, white papers or other sponsored downloads.
The Platform is not intended for use by minors. We do not sell personal information of minors under 16 years of age without affirmative authorization.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information – You have the right to request deletion of Personal Information collected or maintained and owned by us that we are not required to retain for purposes of regulatory, tax, insurance, litigation, or other legal requirements. To do so, please submit a request by email privacy@ClickandPledge.com. If submitting a request by email, we may ask for additional information to verify your request.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information – Click & Pledge does not sell your personal information for monetary consideration; however, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information by a business. You may opt-out of the sale of Personal Information by submitting a request via by email to privacy@ClickandPledge.com. If submitting a request by email, we may ask for additional information to verify your request.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights – You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by the business for exercising your privacy rights conferred to you by the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Authorized Agent – To make a request under the California Consumer Privacy Act on a consumer’s behalf, we require a signed authorization letter from the consumer emailed to privacy@ClickandPledge.com.
Contact for More Information – If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, you may contact us by email to privacy@ClickandPledge.com.
Nevada Consumer Privacy Rights
Click & Pledge does not sell consumers covered personal information for monetary consideration (as defined in Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes). However, if you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to submit a request directing us not to sell your Personal Information. To submit such a request, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section at the end of this document.
International Privacy Practices
In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your personal information outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your personal information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including countries that may not, or do not, provide the same level of protection for your personal information. We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the European Union (“EU”) or European Economic Area (“EEA”) and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the EU and EEA to the extent feasible under applicable law. By accessing and using the Platform, users who reside, or are located, in countries outside of the United States, agree and consent to the transfer to, and processing of, personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and assume the risk that the protection of such information may be different, and may be less protective, than those required under the laws of their residence or location.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
It is our policy to post any changes we make to the Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Information, through a notice on the Platform home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Platform and this Policy to check for any changes.
How to Contact Us
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
Payment-As-A-Service Corporation, D/B/A Click & Pledge
2200 Kraft Drive, Suite 1000
Blacksburg, Virginia 24060
Telephone: (866) 999-2542
To register a concern, please contact: privacy@ClickandPledge.com.
How to Contact the Appropriate Authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your local Data Protection Authority.
Click here for a list of jurisdictions, together with their respective Data Protection Authority and related contact information.
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit the Platform, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Authenticating Users
- Remembering User preferences and settings
- Determining the popularity of content
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns
- Analyzing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviors and interests of people who interact with our services
We may also allow others to provide audience measurement and analytics services for us, to serve advertisements on our behalf across the Internet, and to track and report on the performance of those.
What Types of Cookies and Other Tracking Do We Use?
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information (below).
How to Manage Your Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and you can remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of the Platform features may not function or function correctly as a result.