IMPORTANT: To qualify, your organization’s receiving bank account must be located within the country selected on the form. You must have an active website.
- Please complete the information required on the sign-up form.
- All fields marked with * are required; in addition, documentation is required. See below for your organization’s required documentation.
- After your application is submitted and the requested documentation has been received, your application review can begin.
- Once review is completed, approved accounts will be activated, and a notification will be sent to the admin of record at the email address on file.
Please note that all documentation must be submitted to Click & Pledge and reviewed before your account may be approved and/or activated
Click on the appropriate organization type below for required documentation details:
NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION
Includes Charitable, Civic and Social, Fraternal and Religious organizations
- IRS Letter to verify EIN and 501(c)3 determination
- Form 990 if required to file
- Nonprofit registration with state or locality
- Authorization letter, signed by officer
- ID for admin and officer
POLITICAL CAMPAIGN / PAC
- IRS Form SS-4
- Letter of candidacy
- ID for candidate and admin
- Call us toll-free at 866-999-2542, or send a support ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN: New Accounts